Wednesday, May 19, 2010

KL Marathon 2010

It's only 38 days from now and I don't know what the hell I am thinking at the moment.... I feel like to withdraw myself from the full marathon category and just re-register for the half marathon category. I think about the hot wheather, and many of my friends whom will take for the half category only. I was thinking, can I stand running under the hot sun? will I make it? dunno... but as at the time of writing, I am more comfortable to go for the half-marathon.

This is what I called, mood swing! Infact I just sent an email asking about any posibility of changing category. We will see what the reply would be by tomorrow.

There is one laundry shop located just over the road near the condo I am staying. I send my clothes there frequently and I am quite satisfied with their service so far. But what makes me irritated is, the old eyebrow-less woman is so damn like shit in terms of customer service. Just imagine the face is like asshole everytime I look at her. She never say a word through the whole transaction. Its like we already have understanding of what should be done which is,

1. I come, put my clothes on the table
2. She take it, put on weighing machine
3. She write the bill and ask me to sign
4. I pay money, take the receipt and leave.

Well, I dont mind for I am not interested to talk with her though. But, recently, and just recently she have a thought that she is a beautiful queen. Instead of doing item no 2 above, she expect me to do it myself. I was so pissed off when she pretended like nothing happened and just left the clothes on the table, expect me to put it on my own.

I was ready to burst out and just wait for a right time to let my curse go. So I didnt do anything.... I know, without doing item no 2, she wont be able to write a bill. So, I just waited and do nothing. At last, she throw a black face at me (in fact her face is already like shit) and just drag the clothes to the weighing machine.


Haihh.... if not because of the location is near and service is quite ok... I wont go to this laundry anymore. I just hate to see her face every week. Never mind, I will keep on going there until I can I can find a reason to say my words for her. After that, I will go and find another laundry shop... hehehe

-----THE END-----

No comments: