Monday, May 24, 2010

My 28th Birthday

Before my birthday is over, I want to write something about it. Today, is my 28th Birthday...... Looking back at the past, many things have changed. I would say that I am on the right track about what I want to achieve and what I want to become. The latter is difficult to be defined, because only me can understand what it is all about.

Time flies really fast. It flies really fast until at some point, I didnt realized that somehow I was left out from the things that I suppose to accomplish according to my plan. Anyway, thanks to God, everything still go smoothly until now. Life is full of challenges, difficulties, crossroads, uncertainties etc. But we must not run from it, rather than embrace life as a gift from God. Life is not easy. I failed for many times. There were times when I feel like to quit..... but I believe, I should only rest & take a break, but must not quit.

God willing, 28 seems to be the last number of me being a bachelor. After that, I will be known as a married man. Some people say, its "GAME OVER". It could be true, but for me not 100% true.... Its more on how you as a couple fit each other. Of course there is no such thing as Mr Right or Ms Right....no such thing as u meant for me, and i meant for you... Its more on how compromise is being stressed in a life as a couple.

Personally, I am looking forward for my wedding day..... and I am looking forward to live with the person I have chosen. I have thousand reasons to choose my girlfriend as a love of my life :) (Jangan kau kembang sana)



I got a beautiful Birthday wish from my fiancee... this is what she said:

If we lit a bday candle 4 evry wise words u’ve spoken, evry caring deed u’ve done & evry single life u’ve touchd, the room wil b filld wit 'RAYdiant' glows..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my Fiance!

I wish u happiness & hope ur aspirations wil bcome reality.. N I want 2 b there 4 u. I love u so much! God bless u..

tell ...me what ribbon colour u like.. i'll tie it arnd me :p
 
Its simple, yet very meaningful for me. Its the best birthday wishes I ever had so far...... So, I framed it on my Blog....

4 comments:

Claire said...

sangat romantik dan loving ni fiancee kau ni....bersyukur raynee...bersyukur...ekekke happy2 birthday jg k...

cOLoeVee said...

Hehe..inspiring post.
Once again, Happy(belated) Birthday & all d best for ur wedding preparation! ^_^

Frankie said...

Click "Likes"

Hope the best of both of you...kotobian

Sorry comment ketinggalan bas

Lett said...

Odoii... sia pun lupa plak nih yg sa belum reply mesej si klaris... kekeke.. inda apalah... onsikou onli lah...

Thanks alles... nnt sa invite ko... kekeke..

Om begitu labah tuh frankie.... kau ketinggalan bas sebab komputoh ko rusak