Saturday, May 29, 2010

I am going home...

Yesss... Today is the day! I am going back to my lovely hometown. I am packing my stuff now. Will catch my flight in the afternoon. I feel happy and relieved. I am happy because I can go for a long holiday, enjoy the foods and meeting with my frens n family. It will be a wonderful time over there. I relieved because I am getting better from the Flu. I can't wait to see my fiancee too.

My post will be very short today as I need more time to pack up my things... hahaha. One thing for sure, I will be enjoying lots and lots of beers as I have several events to attend. Wedding events for sure, and some outings as well. So, who cares.... I am not working anyway :)

One nice facts I read from the magazine (Menhealth). We always think that beer gives us belly. But the fact is:

1. When  we drink alcohol, liver stop using fatty acids for  fuel and switches to using alcohol instead.
2. So, it leaves the fatty acids it should have been using to be stored in adipose tissue.
3. Eventually, beer belly is formed.

Thank you, and have a great day! (THE END)

2 comments:

Wel^Beiolman said...

hahhaa..thanks for the fact..tp ko selalu tidak pun minum to the blast..so no belly la...haha..

Lett said...

Sebab sia inda mampu bertahan... 3 tin pun kira the blast sudah tuh... hehehe...