Monday, July 18, 2011

My next plan

I am planning for my next plan. My baby is coming, means I need a house, I mean the whole house on my own. Not only a house, I should think about who is going to take care of my baby while my wife and I are working. These 2 things are lingering inside my mind. My original plan is to rent a HDB unit here at the cost of 1500-1700 dollars. I tried to contact several agents but they never come back. It might be due to difficulties to find one with such a budget for 2 bedroom HDB. Most of HDB now comes with 3 rooms (minimum) and they cost about 2K. Then I was thinking about sharing with my friend, but we are not working at the same place. So, another location problem.

My second plan is to stay in JB. This seems to be working but my wife have to work in JB, because it will be very troublesome for her to travel by public transport everyday looking at the distance of her workplace from the checkpoint. I will not have the same problem since my workplace is just next to the checkpoint and the company provided bus for their employees. I asked her opinion and she says she prefers to work in  SG.

Hmm... quite complicated huh? I am now exploring the 3rd option which is buying a house in JB and a 2nd hand SG registered car. This seems to solve the transportation problem but I need to work out some calculation whether it would be an economically good option or not. The good thing is we can ask our parent to stay with us to help taking care of the baby, without having to worry on the immigration issues as if staying in SG.

I am gonna submit my PR application next week, and if it got approved, I will have less problem to think about. So, lets hope for the best and hopefully everything will be alright.

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hopefully all goes right for u and ceci..

Lett said...

Sia pun berharap demikian. But ko tgk nnt2 berubah lg plan sia nih.

TaQuiLa said...

hurmm..life is complicated and take this as a challenge..

hurmppphhh..ni la ba ada susa skettt kalau suda bekeluarga ni kan?

pray for both of u so He can show the 'good' way :))

Lett said...

Thanks Sheila. Bgini lah khidupan when go to the nxt stage of life. But nvr give up lah. Buli jg tuh kalo berusaha.

Frankie said...

Mo jadi Singaporean sudah d ko kan :P all the best..jan poh ko ming-Kiasu Kiasi sama kami. ku hindik ko nnt hahah

Lett said...

Okon boh jumadi tulun dot singapu. PR no boh gia. Undum waro po epf contribution om mura nogi yuran pndidikan tanak. Kada orosiai. Inda jg sia jadi kiasu. Kin malu jak jd kiasu sini coz terang2 ko buli detec durang budu ni. Yg kiasu tu besanya generasi tua jak tu. Yg tdk laku, xda pesyen n shallow minded. Yg muda tu, standing jglah mcm kita yg kontemporary sejak lahir ni. Keke