Saturday, July 30, 2011

To make past become present....

This is the view taken from my room window. Not much you can see though other than the MRT track, Seagate company and the HDB flat surrounding. I purposely captured this view so next time it can remind me of the past, the work & life I had in Singapore... This is also serve to remind me that my baby is made in Singapore as well :). I know I will not be staying forever in Singapore, but at least I have some sweet memory which I will treasure for the rest of my life....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bagus lorrr.. happy2 lorr.. cantik oso ur gmbr.. hehehe..

Lett said...

This is just the beginning.... but still lotsa things to improve

Claire said...

kau punya baby COO marking dia adalah 'Made In Singapore'..wakaka

Lett said...

Apaitu coo?