Saturday, July 9, 2011

First Baby Sneak Peek


We went to the see the Gynecologist for check up today and the doctor said everything is healthy and schedule another follow up 2 weeks later. By that time he said we should be able to see the heart beat already.

The dark spot is the gestational sac with the size about 0.42cm. Still small yet visible :). It's about 5 weeks and 1 day old and the estimate date of delivery is 9 Mac 2012.

It was my first experience going to the gyne with my wife. When my wife called in, I went together with her to "KEPO-KEPO". The nurse asked my wife to go into the ultrasound room, and pointed me a large screen where I can see the ultrasound image.


It took less than 10 minutes for the whole process, and the doctor confirmed the pregnancy. The nurse provided the printout immediately before I even asked for it.

2 comments:

Claire said...

congratulations again ah rayner and wifey...hehe..now u both are going to be mother and father...excited much? hehe

Lett said...

Thanks claire. Excited juga bah. Tapi sia terngiang ngiang jg perkataaan ko dulu yg berbunyi "ngamkah si rayner jadi bapa". Bah, sia mo ubah perangai dulu lah ni kio. Keke