Monday, July 25, 2011

Sony Digital Workshop Course

I attended the workshop last Sunday since my wife cannot make it. It's a complimentary one and I thought why not? who knows I can learn something useful about taking picture  :). Overall, the course was very informative. I get to know many features about the camera I am currently using and how to make use of the Aperture, Iso & shutter speed to get the right exposure. 

I need to teach my wife everything I know before I forget it. I am not really interested in photography and things like that so I just worry that I might forget all that I had learn in the workshop. All in all, I think photography is about how you choose the right exposure combined with your passion. It's also about creativity, imagination and about how you think the scene suppose to be captured to give you the outcome as you already have in mind.

So, not all ppl can produce great photos especially if they do not have passion in photography like me. That's why most camera have automatic function.

3 comments:

Claire said...

iya...thats why most camera have auto function.wakaka

Lett said...

Sebab itulah perlu wujudnya camwhore... kalau inda, semua jadi jurugambar.. keke

TaQuiLa said...

i prefer canwhoring rather than taking the pixto! hahahaa