Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wedding Video

It's already 7 months after  my wedding and yet I still have not receive a copy of my wedding video DVD even after the full payment has been made right after the wedding is over. I really surprise that I can tolerate with this delay. Maybe I am a bit soft on this since I like his work and I try my best to understand his situation with his busy schedule.

But the most irritating thing is he keeps on giving dates but end up nothing. If 2-3 months delay is still acceptable but 7 months? Just because I am no longer a potential customer for him doesn't mean he can be a total ignorance about his responsibility. This is unacceptable!

I've just sent another SMS requesting him to send the video next week or return my money back. He replied he will sent it right by next week and apologized. Not that I don't want to accept his apology, but deep in my heart, I still in doubt whether he can fulfill his promise after so many broken one. We wait and see.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

jadi pa macam la? sudah la si BK kasi ko video kamurang?

Lett said...

Suda dia bagi... sukur lah dapat juga