Saturday, June 26, 2010

KL Marathon Run

Its been 4 days since the last time I hit the gym. Well, I purposely did that because I want to be prepared for my KL Marathon run which will be tomorrow. I've got my race pack and seems everything is fine with it. I've decided that for this time, I will run for the half category only . The distance is about 21 Km and my target finishing time is 2 Hours. I am not sure whether I can make it, but I will try. It simply means that I have to run 10km/hr consistently to achieve that target. Its kinda difficult, but it a challenge right?

I guess my girlfriend (or fiancee.. hehe) is waiting at the airport now boarding to KL. I am gonna pick her up at the LCCT  later on. Ooo gosh, I just received her sms telling me that her flight is delayed for 50 mins.... Airasia! Airasia!...... why lah u like this! Sigh, just forget abt that.

BTW, she will be running the same category with me. I dunno who gonna get to the finishing line first. I would like to assume that its me... but I cannot under estimate her capability.... she could do better than me. Who knows, my stamina deteriorate :)

Tomorrow, right after the marathon, we gonna look for our wedding ring. I don't understand actually how a guy in most of the tv or movie show can simply propose to his partner kneeling with a ring with him saying "Will you marry me?" How he knows the size?  Last time, I just said " Nnt bulan 12 kita tunang, pastu 1 taun lagi kita kawin k?" hehehe..... Nvm, every people has their own unique way of proposing bah gia....

THE END

No comments: