Saturday, June 5, 2010

Food Tasting at Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu

I had done my food tasting today at Le Meridien Hotel, KK. I would say, I like the overall menu except for one vege dish which we decided to change to another menu because we felt that the taste was not that nice. All in all, we are satisfied the way it is carried out and presented.

Apart from the food tasting, our efficient and friendly wedding planner Jacqueline, went through with all the important lists and progress we are standing at the moment. She demonstrated us with her collection of theme color. Some of the color combination are really interesting. We get a clear idea of how the hall is going to be decorated, the arrangment of tables, stage, LCD etc.

I asked her opinion about how CONTEMPORARY Theme is all about. In her quick response, she said it has not been done before and explained the decoration right away. I was kind of like the idea though, because it is more simple, more flexibility and versatility. So, I asked her to prepare the deco according to the contemporary concept.

I think we have done most of the difficult things for our wedding preparation. We have done with the documentation as well as the pre-nuptial interview conducted by the Priest who will be presiding the wedding ceremony. We have done with the invitation card, hotel arrangement and 50% of the photoshoot. Hopefully I am right about this. If I am right, I can avoid all the hassles which caused chaos to many ppl.

THE END

No comments: