Monday, June 7, 2010

Leaving to KL

We (My fiancee n I) done our pre-weds photoshoot yesterday. It took us half day to for the indoor photoshoot, which means I have to find one suitable day maybe in July or Aug to go for the second photoshoot. This time, it would be for both indoor and outdoor. It went well, we are satisfied with the way it is conducted. In fact, we had fun doing it with the friendly photographer.

The preparation and decision making time was really short for us. We only have 3 days to shortlist which bridal house we would want to go, and we only managed to visit three of them. We have to decide on the following day, and go for the photo session before my leave ends which means yesterday. With all the rush, we don't know how is it look like yet. Hopefully it turns out well lah.

Today would be my last day here. I feel sad definitely, to have to leave my loved ones back in here. I could not find any better place than Sabah, although I dont like most of the drivers here. My life would be perfect if I can find one prospectful job here and to settle down with my loved ones around. But, this seems not going to happen in near time. Anyhow, I have faith that someday, I will be back here for good :)

I am going to pack up now, leaving my comfy airconditioned room..... Even though my house is being surrounded by jungle, but everything is complete. I have everything I need :).

THE END

2 comments:

TaQuiLa said...

which Bridal House u guys check in?

Lett said...

Kami ambik ja tuh everbest! teda masa mau memilih.