Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Multiple

The Dinner
I was invited by Bran to his new house to join them BBQing last Sunday. Well, I was thinking, why not? Since I was all alone without anything to do beside my stupid compressor presentation. So, like I always did, after attended the sunset mass, I went to his new house. Quite difficult to find if you do not use GPS… hehe

I joined him BBQing, and straightaway help myself to enjoy his cooking. After that, I had a couple of beer before, and also some wine afterwards. We were playing some silly games, but very entertaining and interesting in my point of view.

I wasn’t that drunk during my way back home. But after arrived, I felt really terrible…. It was like I had consumed 10 cans of beers. The dizziness was killing me. I didn’t have any option than throwing out whatever I ate before, and went to sleep. I was told by Mr Bran, it was due to the mixing between beer and wine. Is that true? I don’t know…..

The Dream
That night, I was dreaming. A kind of bug bites me and went through my skin (arm). It moves around and tried get up to my neck. I can see it moves beneath my skin, and it really hurts. I tried to block its way to my neck, but it moves very fast and went to other way around when blocked.

I was a bit panicked, I finally decided to kill it by pressing it hardly, and I don’t know how possibly it was for me as I tear out my own skin to have it removed. And after removing that bug, I was surprised, that actually it was not a bug. It was a kind of black scorpion (not exactly the same, but I do not know what on earth that species is called)


The Shopping
After that, within the same day I went for a shopping. A light shopping I guess as I only want to buy one pack of water, vitamin C and a facial cleaner. I bought my Vit C and that facial cleaner which amounting to RM 86.++, then I went to Carrefour to get a drinking water. After finished, I pushed my trolley to the parking area, and loaded everything, and drove my way back home.

After that, I continued my presentation. Then I came to realize that while carrying my plastic bag, it was very light. I asked myself why?. It was a flash back. I rushed to check it only to know that my Vit. C and face cleaner was not inside. I was terrified. I left it inside my trolley…. It was like I just throw my money for nothing during this difficult time?

I was hesitate to go back, as I am quite sure it already gone. Anyway, I am not satisfied and thinking of any luck I might have. This is the most stupid trait I have and I cannot control it until now. I went back, knowing the chance of finding it back was very less. And I am not amazed at all. It had gone. Blessed be those who took it. I felt disappointed. And to counter back this disappointment, I bought another one which cost me exactly the same money. Fair enough. Lesson to learn…. Don’t trust luck!!!

7 comments:

King Guzzy said...

Better luck another time bro!! Tepa lah tuh, sepa sepa ambil bless juga kan ko bilang :) The more you give the more you receive bro!

Anyway, again, lots of luck and god bless!!!

Cheers

Lett said...

Hahah.... blessed sia bilang Guz... but u dont know mhats inside my heart... but, i just let it go lah....

Wah!! its already 7 am here... still holidaying... i want to go jogging now.... this is the only chance i have...

-f-l-o- said...

Mang la kalau mix beer and wine akan dpt the worst headache! Take it from a wine drinker like me.

Jangan campur minuman. Stick with wine all night or just beer. No mixing-mixing...

Lett said...

I am not aware of that before Flo... Luckily I survived. The worst headache i ever had!! Well said, a new lesson to be learned.

Wel^Beiolman said...

mixing lagi rayn..no worries...what's alcohol if they do not do their thing..haha...but if u're driving then better take precaution la..dont drink in drive..haha..

ur mind blur ba tu rayn..sebab tu ko kasi tinggal tu barang...I had this kind of prob jg sometimes..tp nasib dapat di selamatkan lagi..mcm ko ni tahap "better luck next time" sja la...selepas kejadian punya luck sja..haha..

good lesson indeed kan...buat lgi ah..haha..

Lett said...

Itu labah tuh well, sia pun tidak tau apa sebenarnya sia pikir masa loading tuh barang masuk kerita. Actually lepas sia load tu barang, sia pi hantar lagi tu trolley tempat letak yg lapang....

Inda aa... nanti next time sia buat lagi... ahahaha

life said...

nakan sepa suruh campur beer sama wine..ehehehe