Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cholesterol

Today I received my blood test result. My concerned is about my cholesterol level. Anyhow, the latest result shows an improvement. My cholesterol level already reduced to almost a normal range. Just slightly higher.


Normal Total Cholesterol <5.2>
August Result = 6.3 mmol/L
Jan 09 Result = 5.3 mmol/L


Normal LDL Cholesterol <2.6>
August Result = 4.2 mmol/L
Jan 09 Result = 3.5 mmol/L

Normal Triglycerides <1.7>
Jan 09 Result = 1.3 mmol/L

How it can reduced?
1. Reduce meat intake, especially pork.
2. Increase vege n fruits consumption
3. Force to Eat more fish – sweet n sour (I don’t really like to eat fish)

I believe as I add up regular exercise in my health plan, my LDL will reduce further…. Will follow up after 3 months later…. Year 2009 is the time to live a healthy life… I am 27 man… 27 yrs old…. Ahh… muda lagi bah….
----- END -----

3 comments:

life said...

bah apa lagi ...carilah bah tukang masak hahahaha

-f-l-o- said...

Running will help avoiding blood clogs. Keep on running like the song RUN!

Lett said...

Flo, i have been running since last week.... running about 1 hour to finish 15 laps... 1 lap approx. 450m... next june u come back here... i want to challenge you. hehe