Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back To KL

I had just arrived at my second home in PJ. I checked on my car, which I had left for about 2 weeks. A bit dusty, but it seems fine. Got a big task for him tomorrow. After that, I arranged my stuff, and straight away go online. Here I am now, in front of my laptop, writing this post.

I look outside my window….. This is what I see (U see what I see).




I am a bit relieved since tomorrow is not a working day. I think I need to adapt before really going to work. I could not explain my feeling right now. It’s better to be at home. I turn on a music which reminds me my recent trip to Ranau.

What I gonna do now? Oh, I almost forgot that I haven’t completed my report yet. Fuck that report. I think I need to call my friend later. He is back from KK by today too. Probably we can exchange story. I think I still in a mood of celebration.


------ END ------

No comments: