Sunday, September 28, 2008

Holiday

I arrived home safely yesterday night. After a short chat with my family, I went to bed. Today I woke up at 8:00am in the morning. Throw all my clothes into the washing machine, bought some breakfast from the “Kedai Cina”, with sprite and coke.

Had a quick breakfast, and until now doing my report which I have to submit by today as requested by the Big Boss. Anyway, complete or not I would not want to push myself of rushing it. It’s a time of enjoying my holiday in my peaceful hometown. KL is out of my mind now. But since I am a very responsible worker (although as at the time of writing I haven’t have any award to recognize this), I decided to do it….. In the comfort of my own room.

So today, I will be only doing this report, and like it or not, I will only submit it by tomorrow. Because there is no way it can be completed by today. To all of my friends out there, I wana wish you all Selamat Hari Raya, and enjoy ur holiday.

Dan sesiapa yg ada di Sabah, ada masa mari kita bejumpa....

No comments: