Tuesday, September 23, 2008

P-L & H-I

I received feedbacks form P-L1 and P-L2. According to them, “The Win” has reviewed THE PLAN, and decided to approve only one of it. So it’s fine for the time being, anyway I need to work on the 3rd P-L after this Raya holiday. Hook or crook, I need the second P-L, unless & otherwise the H-I managed to get himself a reality by October.

Talking about H-I, I am going to meet him up in a location that I decided not to reveal yet. A location which is away from my own room, away from anybody as I need some private time to reflect upon the 1st meeting. Anyway some preparations have been made, and I will post some picture within this week, if I am not busy.

Actually I don’t expect anybody to understand this, I am writing this for my own record only. But since I am going to post a picture of H-I soon, can you guess who is ‘HE’? Anyway “HE” is not human being…..

1 comment:

life said...

let me guess...ini misti keta