Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Plan

It’s only 3 months to go before the year 2008 end. I will be going back to KK next week for my personal retreat (actually it’s a coincidence to be the Hari Raya Holiday). There are a lot of things I need to think about.

For the next 3 months, I have to get through into 3 main things. I named it H-I, P-L, C-H. It’s a personal thing anyway, so I am not going into detail of it in here. But, I have to get these things done by this year, and I am working on it to make it a success.

There will be some complication anyway, which will arise upon the accomplishment of these H-I, P-L and C-H. The complication depends on which method I choose to get it done. I expect it to be happened in the month of January 2009, and now I am considering a few option on how to overcome it the best way I can.

The 1st quarter of 2009 will be a rocky way for me. The consequences will depends on how I managed the H-I, P-L and C-H. I will always try my best and to think that I managed it accordingly, but I am not a sole person to make this successful. It depends on a group of people which I called “The Win”.

Lastly, if this so-called “The Win”, turn their decisions the other way, my next plan of survival which I call “The S-B code” will have to be executed. If I cannot find any resolution by 1st Qtr 2009, then come April 2009 will be another story.

When the time is right, I will elaborate more about this in a more transparent way.

5 comments:

Joan said...

apa ni H-I, P-L, C-H ko ni..alala

macam kimia jak

Lett said...

Itu rahsia. Mana buli dikasi tau... hehe.. nanti sia jawab tag ko ah...

Anonymous said...

wow...you sounded like Michael Scofield trying to execute some plans...haha...u're searching for Scylla as well?? hhehe...apa pun..this coming dec, u hv some personal task to do juga ah..haha..all the best in your secret H-I, P-L, C-H mission.. :)

Lett said...

This is not about Scofield laa... hehe... Ni rahsia peribadi sia hehehe...

Apa task sia bulan dec? Buli tukar urg ka?

Anonymous said...

why want to change?hmm...if can, dun change lah...for your bro...please...hehe..thanks!