Monday, September 15, 2008

Used Omnia!!

Actually i found out about this last week. But only today i have time to write about it due to my obsession to my new phone.

I bought it last thursday night. After going through the basic function and explored some new features, i found something that really made me very dissapointed as i felt cheated.

I found a lot of strange pictures which was taken out of nowhere inside my pic folder. And to my surprise, even the "To Do Notes" also left some messages written there, probably they forgot to delete it.


I immediately realized that im actually bought the USED PRODUCT, without I even knew about it. Actually i did checked it out before buying, anyhow due to unfamiliarity of the interface and functions, i did not managed to find any of what i mentioned above.

After got back from my office last friday, i rushed to the corresponding place where i bought my phone. I talked with the guy, whom i get the phone from, and told him about my concerns. He seems shocked, but assuring me that it's a new phone, only being tested by his colleague for the people who would wanted to see how it perform.

I accepted his explanations, anyhow i demanded a totally new set from him, as i do not want something that already being 'TOUCH' (i am not Mariah Carey who ask people to touch her body) by anybody as i PAY for it. It is my right to get a totally brand new set.

So i insisted for a new set from him which still has seal on it. And i said i want to see him to open it in front of me. I just wana be extra careful this time. After he brought the new set, i had my time to inspect it thoroughly. I am very satisfied with the new set as the protective seal was intact and has no sign of intrusion, both hardware & software.

So, I would like to advise those of you who wish to buy a new handphone or whatever it is, be critical on every aspect of it as it will be yours as soon as you paid for it. And if you feel cheated, do not let it haunting you forever. Go and seek your justice. There is nothing wrong with it as you are not going to kill anyone.

1 comment:

TaQuiLa said...

ala friend..maybe the salesman is right, they just tested the hp to see how it performed.but as long the software / function / etc is ok..should be OK la

anyhow..nice hp u have there!