Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PAHAM-PAHAM LAH BULAN 8...



I would like to dedicate this message to my colleagues as shown in the picture above.....

I bet most of you (readers), probably will not understand what the message is all about, but to us, it brings deep meaning as well as hope.

I am not going to elaborate more here….. But as your friend, I just wana wish all the best.
As for me, if everything goes well then i would be very grateful like this....




By the way, if things turn out to be the other way..... and when the time is right....it will be like this:





Safe walk!!!!! You don't play with My Liver!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BULAN LAPAN LA KO.... KO LA BULAN LAPAN...

Anonymous said...

KU HINDIK MUKA KO KANG... SABAH sendirian berhad... Nak masuk gambo orang buleh,censore la bah... blur blur kan muka tu..

-f-l-o- said...

apa la bulan lapan???

Lett said...

Untuk menghormati permintaan rakan2yg mahu dirahsiakan, maka sia inda buli reveal apa maksud tuh bulan 8.

Anyway, sampai masanya sia akan reveal. Kalau durang benarkan lah....