Thursday, September 11, 2008

I bought it!!!

After a long battle between necessity and desire.... finally i followed my desire... heheh



Earlier i plan to wait and watch the price declining at a more suitable rate. But i just cannot get this thing out of my mind. And i had decided.

I bought my new mobile phone just now. The Samsung Omnia i900.
I had been focusing on this matter 4 days ago, and i made my choice.
I asked a lot of people to seek their opinion (not advise!) about this smartphone,
and actually 70% of my colleague opposed my intention to buy this phone.

Their excuses were:

1. No market value (if i intend to sell)
2. Samsung models aren't that popular compare to nokia, sony ericsson etc.,
3. HTC and Sony Ericsson models much better
4. Expensive & not worth it...

But i knew what i really wanted more than them. I did my job, reading the pro's and con's and a lot of reviews from the web. Of course there are some aspect which this phone is lacking compare to its competitors, but it wasn't really an attributes of what i looking on the characters of my personal assistant.

And one more thing....

I think it's awesome

6 comments:

renol said...

Hmm, it's ur choice mate.

Dunno about ur new cell phone. Maybe it's awesome.

Maybe u should give ur old mobile phone to me.

Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Truly is "The Twins Instinct"... Both had the same thing in mind...only different model la kan..hehe... hmm..why do i hv the feeling that your twin bro will soon hv one too?? hehe..btw, Samsung Omnia NICE! i want one too...

life said...

bha rayner ko punya hp lama tu masih ble guna kan ..kasih lah free hehehe

Claire said...

uishhh..ko beli la tu idaman2 kau tu? tu omnia ka?

Lett said...

Hi RCJ,

Ya i think its about what you want and not what other people thinking what you supposed to have.

My advise to you, what you want? and what ur beloved headmaster want? Act now!!


Hi Ch377,
It's just a coincidence laa... haha... anyway, ask him... i bet within this month he will have one too...


Hi Antanumite,
I still need my old hp lah alex.... sbb yg omnia ni touch screen... so if driving, mana buli sms... too dangerous. So i plan to have one supplementary card under the same account lah...


Hi Clarisa,
Actualy not my idaman bah... But bila sia nampak, then in a sudden i like it and i bought laa...

renol said...

hahah.
ada skel gaji baru suda bh utk Masters degree ni.
Mst mau sambung study jg.
punya siok kalu b4 30 ada master da. Tgok la.
But the principal has his own objective for our school.
Tu la dia mau kasi sukup sigu jg.
Hell! Kahkah.
ANYWAY, nice cellphone mate.