Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas Memory

I browsed through some old pictures in my hard drive, and found some pictures which remind me about CHRISTMAS. It was the pictures I had during Christmas time in Japan. Even though it was a lonely Christmas for me (Nobody celebrated it with me except some of the church members during mass), but I can say that it was one of the sweetest. That was back to year 2005.....


When i was in Japan, this is how my room look like. Each and everytime i look at this picture, i smiled. Because i ate my Christmas cookies all alone here, anyhow i did enjoyed it.

It was snowing during that time. And it was very beautiful everywhere.


If you plan to go to Japan during christmas season, you should put Tokyo Disneyland as one of your priority list. There were a lot of people during that time and i missed the ferry!!


We should have one big christmas tree at every house during Christmas. Don't you think so?

That's the cookies i mentioned before!!


Now it’s already end-Oct of the year 2008. I consider Christmas as just around the corner. I can feel that this year Christmas will be one of the best and the merriest for me also. A lot of good things expected to happen.

I had been working in Polymatech (M) Sdn Bhd a.k.a my current company for more than 3 years. My service bond will last until 30th Dec 2008, which still has 2 months to go. This is one of the good things also. I have done my reflection on how far I had progressed, what had I achieved so far, what I had learned and where should I go next. The plans are there, waiting for a good time to kick off.

My twin brother will end his bachelorship this coming December. I have a role to play; A Best Man. Some home work need to be done in order for me to be a good assistant. I hope i will not be like this. And it seems that I have to do some appropriate shopping as I will be attending some functions too. How many times I buy new clothing a year? The answer is 1. It’s only once a year. Biasalah orang miskin.

6 comments:

Joan said...

bah yang ko tu bila mo kawin?

Lett said...

Kalau ko nampak sia balik Sabah for good sudah tuh.... itu petanda lah tuh....

-f-l-o- said...

Ceh miskin kunun. Taik ko la.

Christmas di tempat orang mmg tidak semeriah di kampung sendiri ba.. Was supposed to spend my 1st Christmas in 2006 in Aberdeen but I was so homesick, I went home.

Then it came in 2007... something different. There was a feeling of loneliness to not spend it with family and relatives yang normally very bising...

Sigh. And here comes 2008's.

Lett said...

And i thought this 2008 you are going to spend your christmas there in Aberdeen, London? eh Scotland ka?

Anonymous said...

Hi! i was cruising thru ppl's blog & sudnly saw dat familiar name "lett". tdk sangka pula, it was really u. best juga ur blog content ni.. A blend of interestng stories & info. yg penting still lawak cam dulu.hehe. ur twin bro's geting maried? pls pass my congrats to him k.hehe.
keep in touch!
-allesandra-

Lett said...

Hi Alle...

Its been a long time not hearing from you. Kau di mana sudah nih?