Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Double Decker

I do not what wrongs with me. Yesterday around 5:30pm, I started to feel a strange sensation in my stomach. In addition to that I felt dizziness all over my head. Berpinar-pinar pandangan sia.

It became worse by the time I drove home. Luckily road was not jam during that time. Even so, only God understand how suffered I am along the way back. I vomited 4 times at the company. And 2 times when I was at home.

About 9:oopm, my friend sent me to the nearby clinic, because i cannot drive anymore due to dizziness. I got injected on the pantat. The stupid thing was the doctor did not close the curtain, until i asked him to. I don't wana people see my ass.


Ngilu. So I took mc the next day….. which is today. I think I got food poisoning at our company’s canteen. My friend said he got stomach ache also. Only not vomitting.

The vomiting and headache now already subsided, but not gone. I just stop my medication on flu, and now have to continue another medication on food poisoning, I guess. Sigh…..


----- END -----

3 comments:

Joan said...

astaga.teruk juga ko ni. sampai kana jarum pantat lagi tu.

baru ja baik sakit yang dulu. kana food poisoning lagi. alala

get well soon my friend

Lett said...

Itu labah tu Joan. Sia pun inda tau kenapa juga ni... tapi mama sia cakap bukan food poisoning.... dia cakap DUGAL.

Then dia teka semua apa yg sia makan sama simptom2.... betul lagi tuh... so sia anggap dugal lah... sbb dugal pun bikin muntah2 bah...

Anyway, thanks for your concern.... sayang juga ko sama sia... hehhe

Claire said...

sian...hehe sy pun br jg lepas sembuh dr sakit..muntah2 jg..get well soon la k..hehe