Friday, October 10, 2008

Restoring Health

I am recovering..... but very slowly, like a turtle going for 100m run. I wonder why. I think this body is telling me something. Something that i should avoid forever. Am i ready for this? I don't know. As for today, my health indication shows 75% of my health has been restored.

I feel weird. Since I back in KL, I realized that I developed one habit, which did not happen when I was in Sabah. I HATE water. Well, I still drink water, but I hate it when it’s time to go to bathroom. It’s really annoying to think that I have to put the shampoo & shower cream all over my body. It’s really irritating to have to think that I have to turn the pipe to release the water.

Due to this, it takes me less than 5 minutes in the bathroom. I believe it must be connected with my illness. Hopefully it will go away upon completely regaining my health back.

Ohh….. Tomorrow is Saturday. I have to kick my P-L plan. Hopefully this second P-L will be successful. I’ll pray.


----- END -----

No comments: