Wednesday, October 29, 2008

To Recover

Tomorrow will be my first working day for this week. It was so nice to have a long break, as I managed to do the things that I am suppose to complete before Christmas and the coming New Year.

I do not know whether some of you still remember when I mentioned about delivering my second P-L plan. Well, it seems to have failed. It failed for the second time. I tried for the third time, but still failed without even I start it. Now I have to find other way to solve this matter. Must get it done within these two months left. Hopefully.



This is DK2 if I am not mistaken. I just want to bring the old memory back again, as I think I missed those times. Anyway if I am given a chance to go back to those time, I would say, I would not. Would you?


Nah, just try to freshen up another Christmas memory. Half already back to hometown for good. The other enjoyed their good time all the way. So, they won’t go back. Hehehe


Mabuk sudah!!

When will I get to see you again? I miss them coz I am very close with them in the old days. Where ever you are, take care and all the best in career and life k.




And lastly, enjoy the happy dancing fiesta. It’s quite funny for me.

2 comments:

Joan said...

feeling a little nostalgic eh? u r not the onli one..:)

Lett said...

Begitulah kira-kiranya Joanne..... cepatnya masa berlalu....