Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Day


Yesterday I watched this movie at CATHAY CINEPLEXES-KOTA KINABALU. It's a nice movie for me..... I like the storyline and the thrills and the actions..... Apart from that, the hall's temperature was within my comfort level.

By the way, I think the sound system is not as good as the GSC 1 Utama and GSC Pavilion. I've been there many times, so i can tell the difference. Another thing is about the seat. It's shorter where you only can lean your back, cannot lean ur neck and head, incase you want to sleep if the movie turns out to be boring.

Anyway, CATHAY CINEPLEXES-CINELEISURE DAMANSARA, PETALING JAYA, is awesome for me, not others. Probably I should try GSC 1 Borneo to see how it's look like.

I just hope this movie will make my day on the 6th/9 of my holiday. Is it the 6th already??!!! What an envious time. I don't wana go back there!!.



This is my humble house. Inside the jungle. Another panoramic view.... I like panoramic view.

I would like to introduce to all of you, Mr Bintik, a very faithful dog. He never forgotton me, and treated me like a stranger eventhough i only back home once in a 5 months. Thanks God, my look never change since 7 years ago.
As relax as he seems to be in the picture, you should be very careful of him. He bites!!
Last but not least (Betul ka ni?), My sickness getting worse. I really can feel it right now, is's getting worst!!. Why now? Why not in KL? so that i can take M/C. I would like to tell this FLU, that i still have a full leaves for M/C. Please attack me during a time I am eligble to apply for a M/C. Not now!!
So, i came to see the doctor, and see what she gave me. Anyway, my main purpose is not promoting any clinic. When i walked around into looking for a clinic, that was the first clinic i saw, and i hope the medicines they gave me can restore my health back. After that only i can give due credit. hehe.

No comments: