Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A teacher

I am not feeling well today….. my nose is congested, my throat is not comfortable, plus it’s been a very hot day today. I planned to go out with Mountain, Helga & Pandos & etc… (Joanne, kalau jadi ko mau join ka? kalau ko mau join, nanti sia ambik ko di rumah. Bt don't tell your parents k. Kita terus lari...) tonight, but I think I might have to reconsider and probably to pull myself out of the plan. I don’t know, will decide later on.

To all teachers, please continue reading.....


I knew many of you who are a teacher out there. Students nowadays have becoming more and more sophisticated. I am sure students bringing mobile phone to school are not something new. Well, I am not against it. It is their right to do so as their family can afford it for them.

Anyway, to all teachers out there, what would you do if your students pick up their phone during your lecture/class?




7 comments:

Earthy Emily said...

1. Take away the hp for the day.
2. If they're so stubborn and don't want to give the hp away, just bring them to the discipline teacher.
*this apply for primary and sceondary school

Earthy Emily said...

i mean secondary. hehe. sorry wrong spelling.

Lett said...

I think mostly will go for solution no. 2. Indeed, students nowadays are very stubborn!!

Joan said...

rayner..ko ni ajak2 ayam jak oh.kalo mo bawa jalan kasi tau awal2 ba

oh about the hp thingy; teda yang berani angkat telepon dalam kelas sa cos sa sudah warning awal2
i told them: guru disiplin akan ambil saja itu hp and simpan, but i will take ur hp and crush it and smash it into pieces.
awal2 sa kasi tau cam tu. kalo dorang mo complain sama parents durang apa buleh buat la. kita gaduh la lama2

Lett said...

Aikk... sia sudah cakap kan yg sia tidak jadi keluar jalan. 1st sebab sia sakit. 2nd, ko tidak reply pun ajakan sia, itulah len kali luangkanlah masa menjeguk blog sia walau seminit.

Nanti kalau sia sihat sikit, tengoklah apa plan.

Sia tidak sangka ko garang sama ko punya student oh. Anyway, bagus juga tuh. Kadang2 ko kena confront durang baru durang hormat sikit kan....

life said...

aisey..joan klu ko ambik tu hp nda payah kasi pacah ko kim sja pi tpt sa...ehehe

Joan said...

ko ba tu rayner, kalo mo ajak, sms la. kalo post di blog sapa yang update slalu

ya alex, nanti sa bulih kirim sama ko hp yang sa tangkap